Tuesday 22 September 2009



















Dear G

1) i pressed snooze, i slept on, i dozed, i didn't want to leave your bed.
2)i did not make any booking concerning my dental health.
3)i wrote a list, but thought it too big so did none of it.
4)i ate breakfast.
5)i attempted to hide the hole by looking at other holes. i felt bad and immediatly started cleaning the kitchen.
6)i lay on your bed after showering.
7)i walked and thought and wandered down some memory streets. I sat in a park I had never been to before.
8)I released the pressure in my pipes and stopped the irritating banging noise they make when the toilet is flushed. I planned a new arrangement for my den and felt happy for the future.
9)I tend not to watch TV outside of your concrete hole.
10)I listened to something I haven't listened to for a long while - that's as good as I got:
Sonic Youth - Dude Ranch Nurse

You be cowboy and I'll allow
Let me ride you 'til you fall

Let's pretend there's nothing at all

Nobody knows the shape I'm in

Kiss me now it's just a sin

Nobody knows the shape I'm in






No comments:

Post a Comment